Thursday, March 22, 2012

Socratic Notes

The information that I picked up from our socratic seminar today that I can use in my life is plentiful. The main realization that I myself came to today is that I need to do a little more introspection on my life and how this class can help prepare me for the real world and what I can accomplish once I'm thrust into it. These discussions have shown me that every person must make these choices for themselves and no one can make them for them. I have flourished in this class to an extent, but not as much as I'd like to see myself do. I have all of these tools to utilize right in front of me, yet I've only scratched the surface. This is a valuable lesson for anyone in life. You can't just sit back and let someone tell you what to do as much as they'd like to. You need to be active in making what you want to happen, actually happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment